Hello, wonderlandians. Happy Tuesday. I am so sorry that I have not been very active over the weekend and yesterday. Over the weekend it was Mother’s Day and my sister graduated from college. Then my birthday was yesterday so I have spent a lot of time with my family.
How was you weekend?
Found this tag from The Little Booknerds in the Corner.
1. How many books is too many books in a series?
If you love a series so much is there a such a thing? Once the author feels like the story is done.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
If done well then I feel like they could be a good asset because it gets the readers interested in the next book.
3. Hardcopy or paperback?
4. Favourite Book?
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I know I talk about that book a lot on this blog but I love it so much.
5. Least Favourite Book?
New Moon from the Twilight Saga. I have never had to force myself to a read a before.
6. Love Triangles, yes or no?
Yes, if done correctly.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
I don’t know. I have been on a really good reading streak lately.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
The Opel Blade by Kristy Nicolle. I really recommend it.
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
Check my last answer. Plus the Driven Series by K. Bromberg.
10. Oldest book you’re read (Publication date)?
I read The Little Mermaid original publication date was April 7, 1837.
11. Newest book you’ve read (Publication date)?
I am also reading a book called Down Shift and it was published in 2016.
12. Favourite author?
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
16. A book you can always re-read?
17. Can you read while listening to music?
Yes, I can.
18. One POV or multiple POV’s?
Usually, one POV but if done right multiple POV’s.
19 Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
Over multiple days
20. Who do you tag?