Hello, wonderlandians. It is Tuesday! How is yours going? I am so hyped on sugar. Candy Candy Candy! I have a great tag today. We are going to get personal today. So here are 50 question to get to know me better.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Any cherry blossom scent. I love it.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Dakota Johnson. She is my favorite actress.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Cole and Dylan Sprouse they remind me a lot my younger brother already.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I am hoping by the time I am 30. I am currently 26.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
No, I don’t.
6. Can you do a split?
No, I have not been able to do then since I was like 8.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I was like 10.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Yes, my boyfriends brother.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Zachary James or Conner
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Anything on Disney
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I don’t remember. Maybe a witch.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
The first two books in Harry Potter. None of Hunger Games. All of the Twilight Series.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
If I have to choose out of these British. I really don’t like my American accent. If I could have any it would Irish.
18. Did your mother go to college?
She is getting her doctored degree right now. She will graduate next year.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
My mom parents no. My dad parents no.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Nope, but I have always wanted to.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yes, I do.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I can do sign language. Not ASL. There is a big difference. I would love to be fluent in that.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Depends Grey is a last name and Gray is the color.
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
In my dreams and in the books that I write.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
See previous answer
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Ashy, Ashka, and Big Ash…thanks to Jack and Aaron
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Aaron my boyfriend
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
Yes, I can
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Nope, I sleep in the pitch black
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Nope, it makes me sick.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
No, not any more.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Where do I start. OCD, Depression, Anxiety, POTS, Acid Reflex and more that I don’t want to get into.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
I really don’t know. To many.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes, once or twice.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
I am really cheerful.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Not really. I have to be in that state where you are partly asleep and awake.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Not a big tea drinker.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
They are free to choose their own way. I believe that there is something out there but don’t follow one strict religion.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I was 8 years old when I found out. My sister and I were going down stairs to try and catch Santa. My mom was putting candy in our stocking and heard us turned to me and made a be quiet gesture with her hand. I knew then. I wanted to cry. I was crushed.
50. Why do you have a tumblr?